Monday, June 4, 2012

Results --Double Digit Week

Well, I didn't get a double digit number, but I did double any of my previous weeks numbers.  So I would call my first attempt at this a success.  Last week I lost 6.8 lbs!!!!  The secret to my success is my little 14 month boy Quinn.  Anytime I try to eat anything, sure enough Quinn is by my side trying to steal my food.  So I must give him credit also.  :)

What can I say, I guess he takes after me....he really likes food.

Thanks everyone for your support.  I just hope I can continue to keep the weight off and continue to lose. 

8 comments:

  1. Way to go!!! I think you need to find some sort of widget for the side bar of this blog to keep track of the weight you have lost! I think my fitness pal has one you can use.... just an idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a widget, but don't know how to add it to my site. :(

      Delete
  2. That is awesome Kallie!! Keep it up and you will be where you want to be in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's AWESOME! Gotta love kids ;) Keep up the good work. I think you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are inspiring!! Thank you for sharing, I have enjoyed reading your posts and they've helped motivate me to do better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is AWESOME! 6 pounds is amazing! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what it takes. Stay committed. Don't give up! Never surrender!
    I wish I was half as talented, smart, outgoing, and kind as you.
    You can do it Kailee! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! I appreciate your encouragement, it really helps! I think blogs need a "like" button, so I can just like everyone's comments. :)

    ReplyDelete