Monday, April 23, 2012

Success!!!!

I woke up today really excited to weigh myself and I have lost 6.2 lbs since I started two weeks ago.  I have really appreciated all the kind words of encouragement and stories people have shared with me about this subject.  They have truly helped and motivated me to be better.  I have set a goal for myself  to lose 25-30lbs before I go to Idaho later this summer to see all my family and friends.  If I continue on this same track I am currently on, I will meet my goal by June 25th when we leave.  Yeah!!!!!

Thanks again to everyone for the encouragement.  Sometimes it feels like you are the only one that struggles with your weight, but it is so nice to know I am not alone and even better to know others have succeeded and I can too. 

Here is my super embarrassing "before" picture.  I almost didnt post a picture, becuase I dont want anyone to see how big I have gotten, but I figure that when I post my "after" picture I will be glad I have something to compare it to. 



5 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!! Go Kailee!! You can do this!! Reading about your journey makes me wish I wasn't prego so I can do this with you, but I know you can do this! Kepp it up, and I can't wait to hear more and more about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally wish that too becuase that is when I did the best is when I worked out every morning with you. :) If you ever feel up for walking though, I am always game for that. Although, I know the farther along I got, the harder it was to even walk long distance.

      Delete
  2. Way to go Idaho!!!!! That's a huge loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOw funny I was going to write way to go idaho but Candi beat me to it!! I am so excited for you to be your very own success story!! We are rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for your encouragement I couldnt do it without you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete